Directions for Our Blog

Directions for Our Blog:

If you are just now joining us, please go to the list at the bottom of the blog and navigate to August and then to Day 1 which is August 25th. (Usually you will get Day 4 first, but if you scroll down from there you should get to Day 1.)

I have been getting lots of comments from anonymous on the blog in the comments, I have no ideal if these are legit or not and I will not respond to them
 I will be glad to answer your questions, please leave an e-mail address or write me direct. Thanks davidmsparks@gmail.com

UPDATE;   12/29/13   Finally got to update our flkr account with more pics,,  go to
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/63914311@N05/

All of the pictures are under sets,,,, clik on them,    they all start with ALASKA RIVERS, ALASKA ANDY,,  so forth,,   if you have a problem write me at my above email and let me know..thanks

Hope you enjoy our travels!

1 comment:

  1. Great trip,thanks for sharing.
    It is always interesting to add new places,adventures to our memory disc and see what is beyond the mountain.

    ReplyDelete