Saturday, September 22nd


Saturday, September 22, 2012
Day 29

Got up around 7:30 headed to Starbuck’s and then to Jamie’s house.  Donna stayed with Jamie and Bacchus. Andy and I went to get some work done on the RV.  Had to replace the spare tire and then went and got the oil changed.  Cost me 36 dollars compared to 80 dollars in Canada.  Drove back over to Jamie’s, straightened the RV up. We all went down to the pizza place and ate there.  Drove the RV back to the campground got everything hooked up and fed Andy. We then went on a long walk. The rest of the family came by and picked me up at 5 pm and we went to a baseball game--Seattle vs Texas.  It was fun night but the Rangers lost 1-0.  It was Bacchus’ 1st baseball game. He had a blast! It was a thrill to take him to his very first game. Donna and I were dropped off at the RV park.  Cleaned up, worked on the blog, and got ready for a big travel day on Sunday.

MILES TODAY    34     TOTAL   8907
Bacchus, Eric & Jamie with Lake Washington and Mercer Island in the background

Seattle's Ballpark

Poppie, Nonna, Bacchus & Jamie at the Ballgame

Seattle Mariners vs. Texas Rangers--go Rangers!

Eric, Jamie and Bacchus at the ballgame


Up and down steps with Poppie!

Mariner's Moose Mascot with Bacchus & Jamie

At the Ballpark with my Grandson, Bacchus, and his dad, Eric
Leaving the Ballpark in Seattle


ANDY’S REPORT:
The peeps got up early and off we went.  Stopped at the mermaid place, but not sandwiches, boogers.  Stopped at the red headed girls house, did a few things, then dad and I drove off.  Went to some very loud place. At least dad sat in the car with me. I got to scare a few people when they got in our house and crept up on them to give them a smell.  The peeps got picked up by the red headed devil girl and they drove off. Left me to guard the moving house. They finally got back, took me for a walk, got some bones and it’s time for bed.  Goodnight.
Belly up! Ahhhh, a day of no travel!

With dad in Little Man's house.

My friend, Alli!

In front of Little  Man's house

The mermaid lady--see I told you!

1 comment:

  1. HA! Was going to ask about the mermaid lady but just figured it out! Nice!

    ReplyDelete