Directions for Our Blog

Directions for Our Blog:

If you are just now joining us, please go to the list at the bottom of the blog and navigate to August and then to Day 1 which is August 25th. (Usually you will get Day 4 first, but if you scroll down from there you should get to Day 1.)

I have been getting lots of comments from anonymous on the blog in the comments, I have no ideal if these are legit or not and I will not respond to them
 I will be glad to answer your questions, please leave an e-mail address or write me direct. Thanks davidmsparks@gmail.com

UPDATE;   12/29/13   Finally got to update our flkr account with more pics,,  go to
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/63914311@N05/

All of the pictures are under sets,,,, clik on them,    they all start with ALASKA RIVERS, ALASKA ANDY,,  so forth,,   if you have a problem write me at my above email and let me know..thanks

UPDATE 9/8/2015   I have  had lots of people look at this blog, hope you enjoy.  We made another trip to Alaska May of this year, I did not do a blog this time, how ever I did post our trip on Facebook.. Roadie Day 1 to Day 37,,, If you would like to see it drop me a message davidmsparks@gmail.com  or send a friends request,, make sure you tell me why you want to be friends. Once we become friends you go to my home page and can see all the post.  Additionally I did post our pictures on flkr. Link is above  All the pics are in folders if you want to look at the differences. 
Hope you enjoy our travels!

3 comments:

  1. Great trip,thanks for sharing.
    It is always interesting to add new places,adventures to our memory disc and see what is beyond the mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying your adventures! Thank you! We were able to relive our own journey to Alaska through your stories! Want to return as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it did another trip in 2015 it is on Facebook want to see it send me a friends request Planning one more trip 2019 or 2020

      Delete