Sunday, August 26th


Sunday, August 26th
Day 2
    Donna woke up at 5:15 a.m. was starting to get ready..no way let's sleep at least another hour..up and at’em, tried to find a SB’s, no luck, stopped got some breakfast, headed to Colby, Kansas, stopped and got some SB’s,  filled up gas, $99.74 yikes! Heading west toward Denver, arrived in Cheyenne 4ish, wanted to stop at a favorite restaurant, closed on Sundays, picked up a pizza, parked in parking lot and ate dinner, got  to the RV park, set up,  attempted  to straighten out RV, to bed early 10pm..thank goodness, last few days have been hard!! Looking forward to Monday traveling to parts unknown...

MILES TODAY  451    TOTAL  1244


ANDY"S REPORT- well what a night, last night, first night in a hotel. Lots of strange noises and smells, I decided to sit on front of bed and guard the peeps!  That’s who I am, guard dog Andy!! They finally woke up, loaded up the moving house, fed me some breakfast, time for a napper, more traveling! Peeps  gave me a bite or two of pizza ummmgood!  Got to some place with lots of moving houses, saw some of my cousins walking around,   dad walked me, back to our moving  house..they can guard tonight I’m out, 7pm…

No comments:

Post a Comment